Sunday, November 14, 2010

Girls, Girls, Girls

Last week my friend Sara invited me to lunch with our other friend Sarah
She also asked Carrie, a woman who has just moved to town
and joined our Bible study to come
We met at Alonzo's downtown
(One of my favorite lunch places)

This is Sara and Sarah
One of them is sassy :) ........one of them, not so much

This is our new friend Carrie :)
Her personality is just as sweet as she looks
Not a good shot of me.......too close to the camera AND
I tend to photograph better if the camera is to my left
Do you think you have a better "side"?
(Photographically speaking!!)

Rosemary and Rachel (Sara's sweet twin girls)
got to hang out too

It was a bright little spot *\O/* in my midweek routine
Our chit chat in part, consisted of
Our Veterans Day parade, neighbors, children
and forgiveness

I'm thankful for times like this
Here's hoping you find a time for friendship in
your week ahead :)

1 comment: