Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grateful


Got the itch to start a new blog today.
I am grateful. It's been a good day.
Greg was able to take kids to dentist appt.
I was able to sleep a little longer,
go to Bible study,
go to the gym,
do a little shopping.
We have what we need.

Our kids are healthy
God is good and patient
I'm grateful for His work in my life!!
He is faithful!!
Bible Study today focused a lot on being honest with Him,
that relationship with Him, communion is what He wants,
He'd rather have an honest mess than a pretty lie any day.
There are many aspects of my personality that I would trade if I had the chance
but oh, I've been honest before Him!!
It is always good. It always brings good. Always brings me closer to Him.
I'm grateful for this. :)

My Zach turned 10 yesterday
Love my Zach
Have been encouraged lately by his behavior and am appreciating him for
who he is
He is FUN, loving, thoughtful, forgiving, easy going, social and very smart.
He has the neatest friendship with a little girl named Taylor
Loving him at 10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment